RANDOLPH-HAMPTON FIRE DISTRICT
PRIMARY RESPONSE AREA
The blue/purple shaded portion of the map shown to the right is the primary response area of the Randolph-Hampton Fire District. This includes the cities of Randolph and Hampton (stations 1 & 2 respectively) as well as parts of Castle Rock, Hampton, New Trier, Waterford, Sciota, Randolph and Stanton townships.
In 2001 the City of Randolph and the City of Hampton combined their volunteer fire departments into what is now known as the Randolph-Hampton Fire District. With a roster of 32 Volunteer Firefighters the Randolph-Hampton Fire District provides fire and rescue service to the cities of Hampton and Randolph as well as parts of seven rural townships covering over 70 square miles. Today, the tradition of volunteerism that was begun in 1949 continues with the all volunteer Randolph-Hampton Fire District.